4 MBAs Explain Why You Should Study At Aston Business School
Aston Business School attracts students from across the globe
posted on: 04/28/2016 | No comment
Louis Vuitton, GSK, Join European MBA Students At Virtual Career Fair
Innovative online platform brings employers together with MBA students from EMLYON, Grenoble, MIP, E…
posted on: 04/21/2016 | No comment
MBA Applicant Voice: Finance Manager Wants Lead Role In Africa Development
George Oriokot is applying for Aston, Warwick and London Business School in the UK
posted on: 04/11/2016 | No comment
Why MBA: Aston Business School — UK
Alex Drago spent eight years as education manager at the Tower of London
posted on: 03/30/2016 | No comment
KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, EY Are Snapping Up More MBA Consultants — Here’s Why
Growth of Big Four's advisory wings is surging
posted on: 03/16/2016 | No comment
Inspiring you to be an inspiration to others
- The Aston Full-Time MBA is an intensive 12-month programme that will open your mind to the latest business skills, tools and thinking necessary to become an effective global manager in the 21st Century.
- Intake: October
- Duration: 12 months
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning and 30-40 hours in class per module
- Requirements: Compulsory study week at another top European Business School
- Intake: October and January
- Duration: 27 months
- Modules: Two modules per term followed by a six-month business project
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning per module
- Requirements: Virtual (online) induction.
- Residential: July each year, at Aston in the first year, with a partner institution in the second year.
About Aston Business School
Aston Business School is an inspirational learning community, with a vision that seeks to develop individual and organisational creative wisdom.
Aston’s vision is to encourage aspiration through inspiration, enabling students to take full control of their future careers. By building and developing leadership skills, Aston’s aim is to shape the most enterprising global leaders of the future.
Aston Business School has an established global reputation for offering a unique educational experience and is among the elite 1% of worldwide business schools with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Located in the exciting and cosmopolitan city of Birmingham, Aston provides campus-living in the heart of a vibrant city. Birmingham is a global centre for business, commerce and industry; and home to numerous UK, merchant and overseas banks, over 500 law firms and Europe’s second largest insurance market.
RSS News Feed
We caught up with Physics graduate, Kathryn Booth, about her placement year at CERN and how this impacted her
posted on: 02/19/2015
Two senior leaders from GE spent a day at Aston University in April 2016 talking to students, alumni and local businesses about ethics and leadership.
posted on: 04/22/2016
A partnership between Aston and Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs resulted in Aston graduates working on projects for its West Midlands Large Business Unit.
posted on: 04/26/2016
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
There is only one essay question on the Aston MBA application form:
- Please explain why you wish to join this programme and what benefits you expect to gain. Add any further information which you think is relevant to your application, eg. career aspirations, further description of relevant employment experience. Please continue on a separate page if necessary.
MBA Application form here
Get free information about Aston Business School
- Economist Ranking: 87
- Applicants Per Year: 361
- Applicants admitted percentage: 61
- Class size: 60
- International student percentage: 93
- Female percentage: 30
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 89
- Salary increase percentage: 85
- Average GMAT: 620
- Course Fee: USD 36, 670
- Application Deadline: July
- Accredited: AACSBAMBAEQUIS
- Featured Professors: 1575
- Average age: 29
- Average years in work: 7
AKA: Aston, ABS
- Full-time MBA program: July
- Part-time: "The deadline for the part-time and online learning routes, the application procedure is ongoing throughout the year"
We offer scholarships to qualifying applicants to help with the cost of tuition fees in the following areas:
ASTON BUSINESS SCHOOL
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.