Top 10 Most Affordable MBA Programs In The UK
We chose our top 10 UK MBA programs that cost less than £30,000, but don’t skimp on quality or accreditation
posted on: 09/04/2017 | No comment
The 10 Best UK Cities For MBA Entrepreneurs
London is a surprise omission from Instant Offices’ entrepreneurship index top ten
posted on: 08/23/2017 | No comment
Aston’s Women MBAs Eye New Careers in Marketing, Social Impact, And Entrepreneurship
Three women graduating from Aston MBA’s class of 2017 speak about their future career ambitions
posted on: 08/07/2017 | No comment
MBA Entrepreneurs: Two Aston MBAs Launch Digital Marketing Agency In India
Jaidev Menon joined up with former Aston MBA colleague Mukesh Devanathan to launch his own digital m…
posted on: 07/21/2017 | No comment
Why MBA: Aston Business School - UK Full-Time
Yingqi Zhuang decided against applying for local business schools in China. Instead, she relocated t…
posted on: 06/22/2017 | No comment
Inspiring you to be an inspiration to others
- The Aston Full-Time MBA is an intensive 12-month programme that will open your mind to the latest business skills, tools and thinking necessary to become an effective global manager in the 21st Century.
- Intake: October
- Duration: 12 months
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning and 30-40 hours in class per module
- Requirements: Compulsory study week at another top European Business School
- Intake: October and January
- Duration: 27 months
- Modules: Two modules per term followed by a six-month business project
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning per module
- Requirements: Virtual (online) induction.
- Residential: July each year, at Aston in the first year, with a partner institution in the second year.
About Aston Business School
Aston Business School is an inspirational learning community, with a vision that seeks to develop individual and organisational creative wisdom.
Aston’s vision is to encourage aspiration through inspiration, enabling students to take full control of their future careers. By building and developing leadership skills, Aston’s aim is to shape the most enterprising global leaders of the future.
Aston Business School has an established global reputation for offering a unique educational experience and is among the elite 1% of worldwide business schools with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Located in the exciting and cosmopolitan city of Birmingham, Aston provides campus-living in the heart of a vibrant city. Birmingham is a global centre for business, commerce and industry; and home to numerous UK, merchant and overseas banks, over 500 law firms and Europe’s second largest insurance market.
RSS News Feed
Taxpayer support for high-tech innovation benefits the economy by significantly boosting jobs, turnover and productivity among the companies backed, new research has found.
posted on: 09/11/2017
Western preferences for 'charismatic' business leaders like Sir Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg could explain lower levels of entrepreneurship than other parts of the world, new research suggests.
posted on: 09/05/2017
Academic experts from one of the world's best MBA programmes are offering West Midlands business managers the opportunity to become stronger leaders from next month.
posted on: 09/18/2017
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
There is only one essay question on the Aston MBA application form:
- Please explain why you wish to join this programme and what benefits you expect to gain. Add any further information which you think is relevant to your application, eg. career aspirations, further description of relevant employment experience. Please continue on a separate page if necessary.
MBA Application form here
Get free information about Aston Business School
- Economist Ranking: 87
- Applicants Per Year: 361
- Applicants admitted percentage: 61
- Class size: 60
- International student percentage: 93
- Female percentage: 30
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 89
- Salary increase percentage: 85
- Average GMAT: 620
- Course Fee: USD 36, 670
- Application Deadline: July
- Accredited: AACSBAMBAEQUIS
- Featured Professors: 1575
- Average age: 29
- Average years in work: 7
AKA: Aston, ABS
- Full-time MBA program: July
- Part-time: "The deadline for the part-time and online learning routes, the application procedure is ongoing throughout the year"
We offer scholarships to qualifying applicants to help with the cost of tuition fees in the following areas:
ASTON BUSINESS SCHOOL
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.