Here’s Where McKinsey, BCG And Bain Are Ramping Up MBA Recruitment
Top trio and more hired bigger number of MBAs this year
posted on: 11/23/2015 | No comment
Record Number Of Top MBA Programs Hit Gender Diversity Milestones
Seven more top US schools reach 40% female MBA enrolment
posted on: 11/09/2015 | No comment
Meet The Aston MBA Creating Royal Bank Of Scotland's New Challenger Bank
Prasad Holay is carving out a new bank from the British lender
posted on: 10/31/2015 | No comment
MBA Careers: Data Analytics Skills Become Focus For Financial Services
Financial institutions harness power of big data
posted on: 10/22/2015 | No comment
FinTech: Race To Innovate In Mobile Payments Opens Up More Careers For MBAs
Competition for talent between Silicon Valley and Wall Street intensifies
posted on: 10/12/2015 | No comment
Inspiring you to be an inspiration to others
- The Aston Full-Time MBA is an intensive 12-month programme that will open your mind to the latest business skills, tools and thinking necessary to become an effective global manager in the 21st Century.
- Intake: October
- Duration: 12 months
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning and 30-40 hours in class per module
- Requirements: Compulsory study week at another top European Business School
- Intake: October and January
- Duration: 27 months
- Modules: Two modules per term followed by a six-month business project
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning per module
- Requirements: Virtual (online) induction.
- Residential: July each year, at Aston in the first year, with a partner institution in the second year.
About Aston Business School
Aston Business School is an inspirational learning community, with a vision that seeks to develop individual and organisational creative wisdom.
Aston’s vision is to encourage aspiration through inspiration, enabling students to take full control of their future careers. By building and developing leadership skills, Aston’s aim is to shape the most enterprising global leaders of the future.
Aston Business School has an established global reputation for offering a unique educational experience and is among the elite 1% of worldwide business schools with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Located in the exciting and cosmopolitan city of Birmingham, Aston provides campus-living in the heart of a vibrant city. Birmingham is a global centre for business, commerce and industry; and home to numerous UK, merchant and overseas banks, over 500 law firms and Europe’s second largest insurance market.
RSS News Feed
Some of the experiences of Aston students undertaking a Deutsche Bank placement in 2014/15.
posted on: 10/29/2015
Aston graduates are acknowledged for their generous donations on the official Aston University Roll of Honour
posted on: 02/19/2015
Students took part in speed networking event with Deutsche Bank on 19th November 2015.
posted on: 10/29/2015
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
There is only one essay question on the Aston MBA application form:
- Please explain why you wish to join this programme and what benefits you expect to gain. Add any further information which you think is relevant to your application, eg. career aspirations, further description of relevant employment experience. Please continue on a separate page if necessary.
MBA Application form here
Get free information about Aston Business School
- Economist Ranking: 87
- Applicants Per Year: 361
- Applicants admitted percentage: 61
- Class size: 60
- International student percentage: 93
- Female percentage: 30
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 89
- Salary increase percentage: 85
- Average GMAT: 620
- Course Fee: USD 36, 670
- Application Deadline: July
- Accredited: AACSBAMBAEQUIS
- Featured Professors: 1575
- Average age: 29
- Average years in work: 7
AKA: Aston, ABS
- Full-time MBA program: July
- Part-time: "The deadline for the part-time and online learning routes, the application procedure is ongoing throughout the year"
We offer scholarships to qualifying applicants to help with the cost of tuition fees in the following areas:
ASTON BUSINESS SCHOOL
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.