Bitcoin Blockchain: B-Schools Partner Citi, Santander, MasterCard Amid FinTech Frenzy
Imperial College, Warwick, IE explore financial tech tie-ups
posted on: 02/08/2016 | No comment
Netherlands Entrepreneur Uses Aston MBA To Expand Start-Up Empire
Student seeks funding for next entrepreneurial venture
posted on: 01/31/2016 | No comment
Aston MBA Adds Wind To Offshore Renewable Energy Industry
Graduate sees green energy appeal amid oil price rout
posted on: 12/31/2015 | No comment
FinTech: 10 B-School Experts Reveal Predictions For Disruption In Financial Services
Finance faces unprecedented disruption, spurred by technology
posted on: 12/22/2015 | No comment
FinTech: Worldpay Master's Highlights Growing MBA Career Opportunities In Payments
Tie-up illustrates swelling demand for management talent in payments space
posted on: 12/08/2015 | No comment
Inspiring you to be an inspiration to others
- The Aston Full-Time MBA is an intensive 12-month programme that will open your mind to the latest business skills, tools and thinking necessary to become an effective global manager in the 21st Century.
- Intake: October
- Duration: 12 months
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning and 30-40 hours in class per module
- Requirements: Compulsory study week at another top European Business School
- Intake: October and January
- Duration: 27 months
- Modules: Two modules per term followed by a six-month business project
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning per module
- Requirements: Virtual (online) induction.
- Residential: July each year, at Aston in the first year, with a partner institution in the second year.
About Aston Business School
Aston Business School is an inspirational learning community, with a vision that seeks to develop individual and organisational creative wisdom.
Aston’s vision is to encourage aspiration through inspiration, enabling students to take full control of their future careers. By building and developing leadership skills, Aston’s aim is to shape the most enterprising global leaders of the future.
Aston Business School has an established global reputation for offering a unique educational experience and is among the elite 1% of worldwide business schools with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Located in the exciting and cosmopolitan city of Birmingham, Aston provides campus-living in the heart of a vibrant city. Birmingham is a global centre for business, commerce and industry; and home to numerous UK, merchant and overseas banks, over 500 law firms and Europe’s second largest insurance market.
RSS News Feed
Aston Business School's triple-accredited MBA has been ranked as one of the world's best by CEO Magazine.
posted on: 02/08/2016
Business School networking event gives Aston students chance to explore career opportunities in Birmingham
posted on: 01/29/2016
Aston's business programmes sweep the board with top rankings in latest Best Masters rankings
posted on: 01/29/2016
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
There is only one essay question on the Aston MBA application form:
- Please explain why you wish to join this programme and what benefits you expect to gain. Add any further information which you think is relevant to your application, eg. career aspirations, further description of relevant employment experience. Please continue on a separate page if necessary.
MBA Application form here
Get free information about Aston Business School
- Economist Ranking: 87
- Applicants Per Year: 361
- Applicants admitted percentage: 61
- Class size: 60
- International student percentage: 93
- Female percentage: 30
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 89
- Salary increase percentage: 85
- Average GMAT: 620
- Course Fee: USD 36, 670
- Application Deadline: July
- Accredited: AACSBAMBAEQUIS
- Featured Professors: 1575
- Average age: 29
- Average years in work: 7
AKA: Aston, ABS
- Full-time MBA program: July
- Part-time: "The deadline for the part-time and online learning routes, the application procedure is ongoing throughout the year"
We offer scholarships to qualifying applicants to help with the cost of tuition fees in the following areas:
ASTON BUSINESS SCHOOL
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.