How The Aston MBA Got Me A Top Job In The UK
Aston Business School’s one-year MBA is giving students from emerging economies access to the UK job market
posted on: 01/23/2017 | No comment
Global Business School Deans Are Concerned Over Donald Trump’s ‘America First’
Fears over presidency’s impact on exchange programs
posted on: 01/20/2017 | No comment
5 Ways Business Education Will Change In 2017 – According To MBAs
MBA students expect shorter, more customizable courses
posted on: 01/03/2017 | No comment
Women In Business: I Went From The Aston MBA To A Top Job At Deloitte
Shivani Vaghela provides strategic advice to bidding teams at Deloitte in the UK
posted on: 12/19/2016 | No comment
Aston MBA Starts Consulting Business To Drive Impact Investing In Africa
Onaseye Onabolu is using a one-year MBA at Aston Business School to develop his new business
posted on: 12/15/2016 | No comment
Inspiring you to be an inspiration to others
- The Aston Full-Time MBA is an intensive 12-month programme that will open your mind to the latest business skills, tools and thinking necessary to become an effective global manager in the 21st Century.
- Intake: October
- Duration: 12 months
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning and 30-40 hours in class per module
- Requirements: Compulsory study week at another top European Business School
- Intake: October and January
- Duration: 27 months
- Modules: Two modules per term followed by a six-month business project
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning per module
- Requirements: Virtual (online) induction.
- Residential: July each year, at Aston in the first year, with a partner institution in the second year.
About Aston Business School
Aston Business School is an inspirational learning community, with a vision that seeks to develop individual and organisational creative wisdom.
Aston’s vision is to encourage aspiration through inspiration, enabling students to take full control of their future careers. By building and developing leadership skills, Aston’s aim is to shape the most enterprising global leaders of the future.
Aston Business School has an established global reputation for offering a unique educational experience and is among the elite 1% of worldwide business schools with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Located in the exciting and cosmopolitan city of Birmingham, Aston provides campus-living in the heart of a vibrant city. Birmingham is a global centre for business, commerce and industry; and home to numerous UK, merchant and overseas banks, over 500 law firms and Europe’s second largest insurance market.
RSS News Feed
Students from Aston Business School have been busy preparing their pitch to change the world with US $1,000,000 as part of the Hult Prize 2017.
posted on: 02/21/2017
Leading UK car industry expert and media commentator Professor David Bailey talks Brexit and the implications for industrial policy in his inaugural lecture for Aston University.
posted on: 02/21/2017
Award-winning Professor Caroline Elliott joins Aston University as Deputy Dean of Aston Business School.
posted on: 02/22/2017
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
There is only one essay question on the Aston MBA application form:
- Please explain why you wish to join this programme and what benefits you expect to gain. Add any further information which you think is relevant to your application, eg. career aspirations, further description of relevant employment experience. Please continue on a separate page if necessary.
MBA Application form here
Get free information about Aston Business School
- Economist Ranking: 87
- Applicants Per Year: 361
- Applicants admitted percentage: 61
- Class size: 60
- International student percentage: 93
- Female percentage: 30
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 89
- Salary increase percentage: 85
- Average GMAT: 620
- Course Fee: USD 36, 670
- Application Deadline: July
- Accredited: AACSBAMBAEQUIS
- Featured Professors: 1575
- Average age: 29
- Average years in work: 7
AKA: Aston, ABS
- Full-time MBA program: July
- Part-time: "The deadline for the part-time and online learning routes, the application procedure is ongoing throughout the year"
We offer scholarships to qualifying applicants to help with the cost of tuition fees in the following areas:
ASTON BUSINESS SCHOOL
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.