Women In Business: Why I Moved From Africa To Europe For My MBA
6 African women at 6 top b-schools tell us their stories
posted on: 09/12/2016 | No comment
EDTECH: Why Students Are Plugging Into Aston's Online MBA Revolution
Digital students earn while they learn at GlaxoSmithKline, Deloitte and Boots
posted on: 08/19/2016 | No comment
Why MBA: Aston Business School — Online
Aston Business School's flexible online format will help Phillip Bird move into senior roles
posted on: 07/26/2016 | No comment
EU Referendum: UK MBA Students United In Opposition To Brexit
We spoke to MBAs from a variety of industries to find out why
posted on: 06/16/2016 | No comment
EDTECH: My Online MBA Is Helping Me Learn While I Earn At GlaxoSmithKline
A digital degree helps Rachel Allison inject what she learns directly into the workplace
posted on: 06/15/2016 | No comment
Inspiring you to be an inspiration to others
- The Aston Full-Time MBA is an intensive 12-month programme that will open your mind to the latest business skills, tools and thinking necessary to become an effective global manager in the 21st Century.
- Intake: October
- Duration: 12 months
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning and 30-40 hours in class per module
- Requirements: Compulsory study week at another top European Business School
- Intake: October and January
- Duration: 27 months
- Modules: Two modules per term followed by a six-month business project
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning per module
- Requirements: Virtual (online) induction.
- Residential: July each year, at Aston in the first year, with a partner institution in the second year.
About Aston Business School
Aston Business School is an inspirational learning community, with a vision that seeks to develop individual and organisational creative wisdom.
Aston’s vision is to encourage aspiration through inspiration, enabling students to take full control of their future careers. By building and developing leadership skills, Aston’s aim is to shape the most enterprising global leaders of the future.
Aston Business School has an established global reputation for offering a unique educational experience and is among the elite 1% of worldwide business schools with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Located in the exciting and cosmopolitan city of Birmingham, Aston provides campus-living in the heart of a vibrant city. Birmingham is a global centre for business, commerce and industry; and home to numerous UK, merchant and overseas banks, over 500 law firms and Europe’s second largest insurance market.
RSS News Feed
The Financial Times has recognised Aston Business School's MSc International Business in its highly-respected Masters in Management rankings marking the course as one of the world's best.
posted on: 09/13/2016
Chief Executive of Pertemps and former High Sheriff of the West Midlands, Dr Tim Watts, made a generous donation to Aston Medical School.
posted on: 02/19/2015
Nainesh Patel, Aston University graduate and Executive Vice President of the Western Europe and North America Region at Alfa Laval. Nish received an Honorary Degree from Aston University in July 2016.
posted on: 02/19/2015
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
There is only one essay question on the Aston MBA application form:
- Please explain why you wish to join this programme and what benefits you expect to gain. Add any further information which you think is relevant to your application, eg. career aspirations, further description of relevant employment experience. Please continue on a separate page if necessary.
MBA Application form here
Get free information about Aston Business School
- Economist Ranking: 87
- Applicants Per Year: 361
- Applicants admitted percentage: 61
- Class size: 60
- International student percentage: 93
- Female percentage: 30
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 89
- Salary increase percentage: 85
- Average GMAT: 620
- Course Fee: USD 36, 670
- Application Deadline: July
- Accredited: AACSBAMBAEQUIS
- Featured Professors: 1575
- Average age: 29
- Average years in work: 7
AKA: Aston, ABS
- Full-time MBA program: July
- Part-time: "The deadline for the part-time and online learning routes, the application procedure is ongoing throughout the year"
We offer scholarships to qualifying applicants to help with the cost of tuition fees in the following areas:
ASTON BUSINESS SCHOOL
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.