Inside the CEIBS MBA
CEIBS PRE-MBA SUMMER BOOT CAMP
The CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp is the ideal programme to let “you get your toes wet” before you take the dive. As part of an elite group of participants, you will have a unique opportunity to come to Shanghai for one week to live and experience China and the CEIBS MBA to the fullest. The programme will expose you to our MBA curriculum with some of our most distinguished professors as well as let you dive right into Shanghai life and China business, giving you a real feel of how things are done in this part of the world.
- Dates: July 13 – July 17 (5 full days, check-in July 12, check-out July 17)
- Location: CEIBS Shanghai Campus
- Accommodation:On-campus 4*executive dorm facilities single occupancy (space very limited, once full you will be offered our full-time dorms which are more basic). Private accommodation at a nearby apart-hotel is also available at an additional charge.
- Cost: 9900 RMB/ 1350 Euros*. Payment should be wired through the bank with the account information in admission notice email.
- Early Bird Discount -15% by May 10, 2016
- Applicants with a valid GMAT score will receive an extra 20% off from the programme fee.
- Boot Camp participants are qualified for CEIBS MBA application fee waiver.
- Deadline: June 25, 2016
This CEIBS MBA Landed An Internship At Microsoft – He’s Working With Big Data And The …
Former lawyer, Niklaus Mueller, reveals how you can do the same
posted on: 07/21/2016 | No comment
INSEAD, CEIBS, IESE And 6 More Business Schools Where MBA Entrepreneurs Thrive
Top b-schools the world over are focusing on the benefits of an entrepreneurial mindset
posted on: 07/19/2016 | No comment
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose China For Your MBA
Institutions in China and Hong Kong have cemented their place at the top of the b-school ladder
posted on: 06/29/2016 | No comment
The CEIBS MBA Summer Boot Camp Is The Gateway To Careers In China
Week-long program gives applicants the chance to experience MBA life in China, before they take the …
posted on: 06/15/2016 | No comment
Social Impact: CEIBS MBA Eyes China Model To Spur Economic Development In Africa
Samwel Odundo chose CEIBS over INSEAD and HKUST after the shool's pre-MBA summer boot camp
posted on: 05/19/2016 | No comment
CEIBS MBA Program in Detail
CEIBS Application Information
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of degree and GMAT, GRE or CEIBS admissions test certificate
- Application fee
- Completed application including two essay questions
About China Europe International Business School
One of CEIBS’ most significant features is its clear China focus, encapsulated in our positioning statement: "China Depth, Global Breadth'. CEIBS teaches the most advanced international business theories while attaching great importance to the practical application of these skills in China.
"China Depth, Global Breadth is more than a motto at CEIBS, it is our raison d'être. Global Breadth at CEIBS means a diverse and elite student body coming from 25+ different countries every year to share differing perspectives and experiences. It involves studying business cases from China and across the globe. It is reflected in our world-class faculty and students. It translates into strong international partnerships with both business and academia. And most importantly, it represents a culture that is predicated on understanding, innovation, and openness."
Prof. Shimin Chen
Associate Dean and MBA Program Director
Win free VIP tickets to the forum by sending your CV and a short statement with your reason for attending to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp a unique opportunity to come to Shanghai for one week to live and experience China and the CEIBS MBA to the fullest. Deadline to apply: 25th June 2016.
Get free information about China Europe International Business School
CHINA EUROPE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
- FT Ranking: 17
- Applicants Per Year: 680
- Class size: 195
- International student percentage: 39
- Female percentage: 37
- Scholarships available: 70+
- Course length (months): 18
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 99
- Salary increase percentage: 127
- Average GMAT: 686
- Course Fee: RMB 395,000, Approx. USD 61,000
- Application Deadline: Three rounds:November, February and April
- Accredited: AACSB EQUIS
- Cost per Application: USD 180
- Average age: 28
- Average years in work: 5.8
- Number of nationalities: 27
CEIBS MBA Clubs
Arts & Culture
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.