CSR Conference: CUHK MBAs Push For Sustainability, Social Impact In Business In Asia
Student-led conference promotes the adoption of corporate social responsibility in Asia-based businesses
posted on: 05/16/2016 | No comment
This CUHK MBA Is Pushing The Circular Economy With Asia-Based Recycling Business
Atsushi Sugiyama wants to promote sustainable business practices in Asia
posted on: 04/17/2016 | No comment
This MBA Turned Down A Job At Google For A Fitness App Start-Up — Here's Why
CUHK student is now CEO of a marketing tech business in Hong Kong
posted on: 03/10/2016 | No comment
This Is How You Get Into Yale, NYU And 8 Other Top-Ranked Business Schools
MBAs from 10 elite programs share admissions tips
posted on: 03/09/2016 | No comment
50 Reasons Why You Should Get An MBA
MBA professors, students, grads, admissions staff, bloggers and entrepreneurs reveal all
posted on: 03/08/2016 | No comment
CUHK MBA Programs
All classes are held in English with some electives in Chinese.
Full-Time MBA - 16 months of full-time study with exceptions.
- The Full-time MBA curriculum consists of core and elective courses. Each calendar year is divided into three regular terms and a summer term. To graduate, full-time candidates are required to complete 54 units.
- Candidates may choose a concentration in one of four areas: China Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance or Marketing. The concentration will be reported on your transcripts.
- Completion of the full-time curriculum normally takes 16 months of full-time study. Alternatively, students who opt out of the summer internship or world-wide exchange can complete the program in 12 months. Students can also apply for Dual Degree Programs with HEC, Paris or University of Texas at Austin in the second year of study, which leads to the award of MBA degrees from both institutions.
- Classes are held on a full-time basis. Electives in concentration areas may be offered in evenings or on Saturdays.
Part-Time MBA - 24 months of study during evenings and weekends.
- Evening Mode
Students normally meet two evenings per week for two courses in each term at the MBA Town Centre in Central, Hong Kong.
- Weekend Mode
Students meet on CUHK’s main campus in Sha Tin every Saturday for two courses in each term.
Electives in concentration areas may be offered in evenings or on Saturdays.
Admissions requirements and deadlines
- First round: November
- Second round: January
- Third round: March
A word of welcome!
Dean Prof. Kalok Chan
Round 3 31st March 2016
Get free information about CUHK Business School
- FT Ranking: 26
- Class size: 80
- International student percentage: 82
- Female percentage: 45
- Course length (months): 16
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 93
- Salary increase percentage: 120
- Average GMAT: 634
- Course Fee: HK$510300
- Application Deadline: March 2016
- Accredited: AACSB
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.