Demand For Compliance Managers Spurs MBA Job Creation In Finance
Growing demand from finance employers for graduates with skills in risk management, regulation and compliance.
posted on: 07/27/2015 | No comment
Wall Street, Hong Kong Lead Banks' Business School Hiring Surge
Wall Street banking behemoths spin hiring machines, while Hong Kong finance sector turns to business…
posted on: 07/22/2015 | No comment
Global Banks Beef Up MBA Recruitment In Aftermath Of Crisis
Recruitment in global banking sectors surges as international lenders ride economic tailwinds into N…
posted on: 07/22/2015 | No comment
Hong Kong's Bolstered Business Schools March To Global Stage
Close connections to mainland China and a thriving financial services sector have helped Hong Kong's…
posted on: 02/15/2015 | 1 comment
After MBA Admission, New CUHK Cohort Tackle Outward Bound Exercise Challenge!
MBA programs across the globe welcome their new cohort with challenging team-building activities. Pa…
posted on: 10/03/2013 | No comment
CUHK MBA Programs
All classes are held in English with some electives in Chinese.
Full-Time MBA - 16 months of full-time study with exceptions.
- The Full-time MBA curriculum consists of core and elective courses. Each calendar year is divided into three regular terms and a summer term. To graduate, full-time candidates are required to complete 54 units.
- Candidates may choose a concentration in one of four areas: China Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance or Marketing. The concentration will be reported on your transcripts.
- Completion of the full-time curriculum normally takes 16 months of full-time study. Alternatively, students who opt out of the summer internship or world-wide exchange can complete the program in 12 months. Students can also apply for Dual Degree Programs with HEC, Paris or University of Texas at Austin in the second year of study, which leads to the award of MBA degrees from both institutions.
- Classes are held on a full-time basis. Electives in concentration areas may be offered in evenings or on Saturdays.
Part-Time MBA - 24 months of study during evenings and weekends.
- Evening Mode
Students normally meet two evenings per week for two courses in each term at the MBA Town Centre in Central, Hong Kong.
- Weekend Mode
Students meet on CUHK’s main campus in Sha Tin every Saturday for two courses in each term.
Electives in concentration areas may be offered in evenings or on Saturdays.
Admissions requirements and deadlines
- First round: November
- Second round: January
- Third round: March
A word of welcome!
Dean Prof. Kalok Chan
Get free information about CUHK Business School
- FT Ranking: 30
- Class size: 90
- International student percentage: 82
- Female percentage: 45
- Course length (months): 24
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 94
- Salary increase percentage: 160
- Average GMAT: 624
- Course Fee: HK$459600
- Application Deadline: November (January, March)
- Accredited: AACSB
Entrance Scholarships will be awarded to the most outstanding candidates. In a typical year, 20-30% of incoming students are awarded. Local and international applicants are automatically considered.
Merit-based Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding candidates. Criteria for awards/scholarships/bursaries vary and are determined by donors. Such donors include individuals, alumni and various organisations in Hong Kong.
Continuing Education Fund is only eligible for Hong Kong residents. HKD 10,000 will be reimbursed upon meeting CEF conditions.
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.