Bitcoin Blockchain: Elite B-Schools Set To Launch New FinTech MBA Programs
New courses highlight enthusiasm for financial tech
posted on: 02/11/2016 | No comment
Bain, Mckinsey, BCG Snap Up More INSEAD MBAs Amid Consultancy Hiring Spree
Elite three continue recruitment drive
posted on: 02/09/2016 | No comment
Electrifying Fintech Tempts Elite MBA Students To Startups In Payments, Blockchain
Promises to disrupt big banks prove alluring
posted on: 02/04/2016 | No comment
CUHK MBA: Why Automotive Sector Is Ripe For Disruption From Silicon Valley Tech
Harish Sivashanmugam anticipates innovation in automotive space
posted on: 01/29/2016 | No comment
MBA Rankings: The Best Global MBA Programs Of 2016 — Financial Times
INSEAD, Harvard, LBS, Wharton, Stanford take top-five
posted on: 01/24/2016 | No comment
CUHK MBA Programs
All classes are held in English with some electives in Chinese.
Full-Time MBA - 16 months of full-time study with exceptions.
- The Full-time MBA curriculum consists of core and elective courses. Each calendar year is divided into three regular terms and a summer term. To graduate, full-time candidates are required to complete 54 units.
- Candidates may choose a concentration in one of four areas: China Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance or Marketing. The concentration will be reported on your transcripts.
- Completion of the full-time curriculum normally takes 16 months of full-time study. Alternatively, students who opt out of the summer internship or world-wide exchange can complete the program in 12 months. Students can also apply for Dual Degree Programs with HEC, Paris or University of Texas at Austin in the second year of study, which leads to the award of MBA degrees from both institutions.
- Classes are held on a full-time basis. Electives in concentration areas may be offered in evenings or on Saturdays.
Part-Time MBA - 24 months of study during evenings and weekends.
- Evening Mode
Students normally meet two evenings per week for two courses in each term at the MBA Town Centre in Central, Hong Kong.
- Weekend Mode
Students meet on CUHK’s main campus in Sha Tin every Saturday for two courses in each term.
Electives in concentration areas may be offered in evenings or on Saturdays.
Admissions requirements and deadlines
- First round: November
- Second round: January
- Third round: March
A word of welcome!
Dean Prof. Kalok Chan
Get free information about CUHK Business School
- FT Ranking: 30
- Class size: 90
- International student percentage: 82
- Female percentage: 45
- Course length (months): 24
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 94
- Salary increase percentage: 160
- Average GMAT: 624
- Course Fee: HK$459600
- Application Deadline: November (January, March)
- Accredited: AACSB
Entrance Scholarships will be awarded to the most outstanding candidates. In a typical year, 20-30% of incoming students are awarded. Local and international applicants are automatically considered.
Merit-based Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding candidates. Criteria for awards/scholarships/bursaries vary and are determined by donors. Such donors include individuals, alumni and various organisations in Hong Kong.
Continuing Education Fund is only eligible for Hong Kong residents. HKD 10,000 will be reimbursed upon meeting CEF conditions.
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.