The Cass MBA London - All that you can be, begins here
UK Business School Of The Year 2017—Times Higher Education Shortlist Revealed
Oxford Saïd and ESCP Europe among six UK-based business schools named
posted on: 09/11/2017 | No comment
Top 10 Most Affordable MBA Programs In The UK
We chose our top 10 UK MBA programs that cost less than £30,000, but don’t skimp on quality or ac…
posted on: 09/04/2017 | No comment
Why MBA: Cass Business School – London, UK
Caroline Casanovas went on international trips to Iceland, Israel, and Palestine during a one-year M…
posted on: 08/18/2017 | No comment
What MBA Applicants Should Do Now To Secure A Top Summer Internship
Careers experts say MBAs should start their internship search before business school
posted on: 08/11/2017 | No comment
Gig Economy: This Cass Graduate Is Turning London’s Restaurants Into Co-Working Spaces
Kaniyet Rayev had the idea for his co-working startup at Cass Business School
posted on: 08/10/2017 | No comment
THE TYPES OF MBA OFFERED AT CASS BUSINESS SCHOOL
About Cass Business School
Cass Business School, embedded in the heartbeat of London's financial centre, offers MBAs access to one of the world's most buzzing cities with Finsbury Square and Silicon RoundAbout just a stone's throw away.
Further afield, the Cass network boasts 36,000 alumni around the world and 40 overseas alumni groups, along with extensive international parternships and a regional campus in Dubai. Students at Cass are truly global citizens, with full-time MBA courses and Executive MBA programmes delivered in London but framed in an international context.
The Cass global approach is reinforced with international electives and live projects with local businesses in emerging markets. All Masters courses are structured around industry demands and draw on the latest thinking from real-world practitioners.
Cass students have a superior track record in terms of careers and earnings. The Cass Careers team offers professional training and guidance in employability skills, enabling you to make the most of your MBA, whether you are progressing your current career or changing direction. "Heavyweight" alumni include Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, Peter Cullum and Muhtar Kent.
To discover the tangible benefits of an MBA from one of Europe’s leading business schools - click on one of the links below!
Other programmes offered at Cass Business School
Wednesday 14th December 2016, 6pm-9pm
Executive MBA Breakfast Information Session
Wednesday 30th November 2016, 7:30am-8:30am
Our Executive MBA Breakfast Sessions are an informal way to discover more about our Executive MBA programmes.
- FT Ranking: 37
- Economist Ranking: 54
- Class size: 74
- International student percentage: 79
- Female percentage: 30
- Scholarships available: 37
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 92
- Salary increase percentage: 82
- Average GMAT: 648
- Course Fee: GBP 41,000 (Full-time), GBP 47,000 (Executive)
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Accredited: AACSB AMBA EQUIS
Cass Business School Student Clubs
- Discuss the greatest threats and opportunities for the current area of business you work in , or area you aspire to work in post-MBA. (approx. 400 words)
- As further support of your application, please tell us why you want to do an MBA and why Cass is the right fit for you. (approx. 400 words)
- If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0 or TOEFL IBT 100.
- Two supporting references from suitable sources. They can either be from your employer and university tutor or from your current and previous employer
- As a part of the application process you will be required to complete a careers questionnaire.
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.