MBA Careers: Why Companies Like Microsoft And Carillion Are Demanding ‘Soft Skills’
As skills gap widens, employers value soft skills over technical ones
posted on: 11/25/2015 | No comment
French MBA Community Shocked But United After Paris Terror Attacks
Part-time HEC Paris MBA student among 129 killed
posted on: 11/20/2015 | No comment
EMLYON MBA Launches London Business Development Venture
Pierre Boesinger is on a mission to help entrepreneurs expand into the UK
posted on: 11/17/2015 | No comment
Why MBA: EM Lyon Business School
Global alumni network provides career boost for central bank analyst
posted on: 10/31/2015 | No comment
MBA Rankings: European Schools Skyrocket Toward Top — The Economist
Chicago Booth takes top spot, but there are standout European schools
posted on: 10/16/2015 | No comment
Courses at EMLYON
About EMLYON Business School
EMLYON Business School is arguably the number one European school for studying a specialized Entrepreneurship MBA. The slogan "Educating Entrepreneurs for the world" says it all. The syllabus is a cleverly designed mesh of taught theory combined with simulation games, case studies and project based seminars - designed to keep the hyperactive mind of an entrepreneur engaged.
EMLYON can also pride themselves on maintaining an international student body and the associated excellent networking opportunities that most MBA students list as an important benefit of doing an MBA.
Although the course is taught entirely in English, international students can learn or improve their French in the Language Centre.
EMLYON has been educating entrepreneurial leaders since 1972, it's triple accredited and has achieved a ranking within the top 100 in the world it has campuses in Geneva and Shanghai as well as Lyon - and it has achieved all of this while maintaining incredibly low year group sizes. EMLYON truly gives it's students the personal touch, time and attention they need to develop their ideas and businesses.
EMLYON Essay Questions
- Give a detailed description of your personality. Please include those characteristics which up to now and according to you, have been the most useful, and those which you consider as drawbacks.
- What are some facts and actions (either professional demonstrate your degree of commitment?
- What is the most difficult decision you have ever taken?
- What is most important to you in life?
- Given your academic and professional record, what do you expect from the EM Lyon MBA?
EMLYON BUSINESS SCHOOL
Get free information about EMLYON Business School
- Economist Ranking: 71
- Applicants Per Year: 124
- Applicants admitted percentage: 29
- Class size: 31
- International student percentage: 77
- Female percentage: 23
- Scholarships available: 1
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 6 months): 81
- Salary increase percentage: 69
- Average GMAT: 640
- Course Fee: EUR 35,900
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Accredited: AACSBAMBAEQUIS
- Cost per Application: EUR 120
- Living Expenses: EUR 12,000 - 15,000
- Average age: 31
- Average years in work: 7
- Number of nationalities: 14
AKA: EMLYON, Lyon, France
General website: http://graduate.em-lyon.com/
IMBA website: http://www.em-lyon.com/imba
To apply for the International MBA program, you will need to provide the International Student Recruitment Office with:
A duly completed application booklet, acompanied by:
- English Proficiency Score
- 2 recommendation letters duly signed by two different referees
- Copy of your passport / identity card
- Copy of your most recent academic accomplishment
- 2 passport size photos
- 120€ non-refundable application fees
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.