MBA Entrepreneurs Are Changing The World - For The Better
Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson thinks the best business ideas are those with real meaning. These three MBAs are using entrepreneurship to solve big issues in India, Syria and Sudan.
posted on: 12/08/2013 | No comment
EMLYON MBA Seeks To Revolutionize Indian Politics Through Entrepreneurship
This EMLYON MBA is hoping to bring change to a political system beset by numerous corruption scandal…
posted on: 11/19/2013 | No comment
'Jobs Save Them From Hunger And Death': Syrian MBA To Rebuild Homeland With Entrepreneursh…
With his home, Syria, ravaged by a civil war, Amin Kattan studied an MBA at EMLYON in France. He wan…
posted on: 10/22/2013 | No comment
EMLYON MBA Out to Reform India's Flagging Education System
Literacy rates in India are as low as 74%, but Bharath Maguluri has a bright idea to reform the educ…
posted on: 09/24/2013 | No comment
Shanghai Vs. Singapore: Which Is The Best Asian City For MBAs?
ESSEC is building a new campus in Singapore, while SAIF continues to draw international MBAs to Shan…
posted on: 08/02/2013 | No comment
Courses at EMLYON
About EMLYON Business School
EMLYON Business School is arguably the number one European school for studying a specialized Entrepreneurship MBA. The slogan "Educating Entrepreneurs for the world" says it all. The syllabus is a cleverly designed mesh of taught theory combined with simulation games, case studies and project based seminars - designed to keep the hyperactive mind of an entrepreneur engaged.
EMLYON can also pride themselves on maintaining an international student body and the associated excellent networking opportunities that most MBA students list as an important benefit of doing an MBA.
Although the course is taught entirely in English, international students can learn or improve their French in the Language Centre.
EMLYON has been educating entrepreneurial leaders since 1972, it's triple accredited and has achieved a ranking within the top 100 in the world it has campuses in Geneva and Shanghai as well as Lyon - and it has achieved all of this while maintaining incredibly low year group sizes. EMLYON truly gives it's students the personal touch, time and attention they need to develop their ideas and businesses.
EMLYON Essay Questions
- Give a detailed description of your personality. Please include those characteristics which up to now and according to you, have been the most useful, and those which you consider as drawbacks.
- What are some facts and actions (either professional demonstrate your degree of commitment?
- What is the most difficult decision you have ever taken?
- What is most important to you in life?
- Given your academic and professional record, what do you expect from the EM Lyon MBA?
Get free information about EMLYON Business School
- FT Ranking: 92
- Economist Ranking: 43
- Applicants Per Year: 124
- Applicants admitted percentage: 29
- Class size: 31
- International student percentage: 77
- Female percentage: 23
- Scholarships available: 1
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 3 months): 81
- Salary increase percentage: 69
- Average GMAT: 640
- Course Fee: EUR 35,900
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Accredited: AACSB AMBA EQUIS
- Cost per Application: EUR 120
- Living Expenses: EUR 12,000 - 15,000
- Average age: 31
- Average years in work: 7
- Number of nationalities: 14
AKA: EMLYON, Lyon, France
General website: http://graduate.em-lyon.com/
IMBA website: http://www.em-lyon.com/imba
To apply for the International MBA program, you will need to provide the International Student Recruitment Office with:
A duly completed application booklet, acompanied by:
- English Proficiency Score
- 2 recommendation letters duly signed by two different referees
- Copy of your passport / identity card
- Copy of your most recent academic accomplishment
- 2 passport size photos
- 120€ non-refundable application fees
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.