Grenoble EM News
Emerging Markets: Grenoble B-School Grad Thinks Outside The Box
After studying at Grenoble, Riadh Barkat thinks that it is the emerging economies that have the most potential. He has landed a job with Box and credits b-school for his career progress in tech.
posted on: 11/21/2013 | No comment
MBA Jobs: How B-School Can Help You Launch IT And Tech Careers
Integrating IT or tech with business can be a sweet combination. With recruiter demand on the rise, …
posted on: 10/30/2013 | No comment
How An MBA Can Help You Launch A Marketing Career!
Are you an aspiring marketer? It is a dynamic and flexible industry that will keep you on your toes.…
posted on: 09/30/2013 | No comment
Colombian MBA Dreams of Helping Home Economy Prosper With Marketing Startup
Colombia's economic growth masks the civil unrest with the Government's economic policies. This Gren…
posted on: 09/27/2013 | No comment
Meet The Lebanese Grenoble MBA With a Booming Events Business in Qatar
With his home, Lebanon, shrouded in conflict, Faysal Mkati runs a business in Qatar, a booming econo…
posted on: 08/28/2013 | No comment
Grenoble EM Facts
Post Experience Masters Programs
Students will spend one academic year completing full-time coursework and the next year completing a final management project, which may be carried out in parallel with full-time employment anywhere in the world. Students may choose to follow one of eight 90-hour specializations offered each year.
- 92% of students find a job within three months of graduation
- 98% of graduates express high job satisfaction
- 59% of graduates work in international corporations
- 31% are in top management jobs
About Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management is an internationally recognized leading European Business School. It is one of the few business schools worldwide to hold the triple crown of accreditations: EQUIS; AMBA and AACSB.
Grenoble consistently does well in both the international and domestic rankings, and this year the Full-time Grenoble MBA jumped 19 places in the Global and 8 places in the European Economist/ Which MBA ranking to achieve 62nd worldwide and 23rd in Europe.
In the words of a Grenoble graduate:
“The delivery of the MBA is packaged excellently. At the end of the day, you step out fully ready to face the outside world.”
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
Motivation and Personal Objectives
- What would you like the Grenoble EM admissions board to know about your professional work and / or academic experience? (Please limit your answer to 500 words)
- Why are you interested in our particular program, and how do you see it helping you to reach your future goals? (Please limit your answer to 500 words)
- What do you understand by culture shock? Have you ever experienced it and how did you deal with it? (Please limit your answer to 300 words)
To apply online please click here
You can contact the admissions office by phone on
(+ 33) 4 56 80 66 50
and by email at
To be contacted by the GGSB Admissions team fill out this short form
Grenoble EM Members
- Economist Ranking: 63
- Applicants Per Year: 228
- Applicants admitted percentage: 32
- Class size: 76
- International student percentage: 94
- Female percentage: 25
- Scholarships available: 5
- Course length (months): 12
- Employed Graduates % (after 3 months): 92
- Average GMAT: 550
- Course Fee: EUR 29, 300
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Accredited: AMBA EQUIS
- Cost per Application: USD 267
- Number of nationalities: 20
AKA: Grenoble Ecole de Management, GGSB, Grenoble Graduate School of Business
The Grenoble EM admissions office has a rolling admissions process.
This means we are continuously accepting applications throughout the year (with a month-long break in the summer). To help move your application through the admissions process as efficiently as possible, we have fixed application submission dates. We encourage you to pick the date that is most convenient for your schedule, but please be aware that Grenoble EM programs do reach capacity, so the earlier you can apply the more advantageous for you.
To see a full list of the fixed application submission dates click here.
Other Programs (in English)
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Marketing (Dual Award)
- MSc in Management Consulting
Plus many more...for a full list click here
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.