Grenoble EM News
MBA Predictions: Will Facebook, Google, Goldman, Starbucks Be In Business In 2050?
Future biz leaders see bleak future for social media sites
posted on: 02/10/2016 | No comment
Meet A Grenoble MBA Leading Marketing At London Big Data Start-Up
Tech lover sees mobile as mainstay in marketing
posted on: 01/31/2016 | No comment
The New Crombie: Grenoble MBA Rides Luxury Coattails With Fashion Start-Up
Former Bain & Co consultant sets up brand inspired by ancient Inuit tribes
posted on: 12/22/2015 | No comment
Social Media Key To MBA Careers As Technology Revolutionizes Networking
Focus shifts from cocktail party to Tweet, InMail and Like
posted on: 12/13/2015 | No comment
LBS Leads UK Gains In The FT’s Ranking Of The Best European Business Schools
Which are the best European business schools of 2015?
posted on: 12/07/2015 | No comment
- Area Sales and Training Director
- Associate Director
- Business Unit Director
- CRM Director
- Deputy General Director for Economics
- Director of International Business
- Senior E-business Director
- Export Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- General Manager
- Global Negotiator
- Head of Information Technologies
- Head of Strategy Planning
- Management Consultant
- Managing Director
- Operations Director
- Portfolio Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Web Manager
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
Motivation and Personal Objectives
- What would you like the Grenoble EM admissions board to know about your professional work and / or academic experience? (Please limit your answer to 500 words)
- Why are you interested in our particular program, and how do you see it helping you to reach your future goals? (Please limit your answer to 500 words)
- What do you understand by culture shock? Have you ever experienced it and how did you deal with it? (Please limit your answer to 300 words)
To apply online please click here
You can contact the admissions office by phone on
(+ 33) 4 56 80 66 50
and by email at
About Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management is an internationally recognized leading European Business School. It is one of the few business schools worldwide to hold the triple crown of accreditations: EQUIS; AMBA and AACSB.
Grenoble consistently does well in both the international and domestic rankings, and this year the Full-time Grenoble MBA jumped 19 places in the Global and 8 places in the European Economist/ Which MBA ranking to achieve 62nd worldwide and 23rd in Europe.
In the words of a Grenoble graduate:
“The delivery of the MBA is packaged excellently. At the end of the day, you step out fully ready to face the outside world.”
- At least eight years of significant full-time work experience
Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: computer-based: 240 / IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band) / paper based : 587
- IELTS: 6,5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam : A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63.
- TOEIC is not accepted
Motivated professionals with 8 years or more of professional experience who
can study with confidence in English.
Grenoble EM Facts
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.
Why not have a quick look at University of British Columbia: Sauder School of Business
To be contacted by the GGSB Admissions team fill out this short form
Grenoble EM Members
AKA: Grenoble Ecole de Management, GGSB, Grenoble Graduate School of Business
The Grenoble EM admissions office has a rolling admissions process.
This means we are continuously accepting applications throughout the year (with a month-long break in the summer). To help move your application through the admissions process as efficiently as possible, we have fixed application submission dates. We encourage you to pick the date that is most convenient for your schedule, but please be aware that Grenoble EM programs do reach capacity, so the earlier you can apply the more advantageous for you.
To see a full list of the fixed application submission dates click here.
Other Programs (in English)
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Marketing (Dual Award)
- MSc in Management Consulting
Plus many more...for a full list click here