International MBA at Maastricht School of Management
How Maastricht’s Executive MBA Benefits Students And Employers Alike
On Maastricht’s practice-orientated EMBA, professionals bring their real-life work into the classroom
posted on: 08/14/2017 | No comment
Maastricht MBA Heads Healthcare Company’s Expansion Into Africa
Raymond Agbanu pitched his business idea to a healthcare CEO guest speaker during an MBA at Maastric…
posted on: 06/28/2017 | No comment
Graduate Jobs: Maastricht Partners With RWTH Aachen To Prepare Grads For The Digital Era
Partnership with top German engineering university provides Maastricht School of Management students…
posted on: 05/15/2017 | No comment
This Dutch Business School Has Just Revamped Its Executive Education Offering
Maastricht School of Management is extending its reach with new, more flexible executive education p…
posted on: 03/20/2017 | No comment
One-Year Maastricht MBA Offers International Students Access To Business In Europe
The Netherlands’ Maastricht School of Management is uniquely located at the heart of Europe. 100% …
posted on: 02/03/2017 | No comment
Full-time MBA: 12 months of full-time study
The MBA is a generalist management program, whilst providing you with the opportunity to specialize. You can choose from one of the following specialization themes: (i) Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets, (ii) International Business and Sustainable Development, (iii) Accounting and Finance, and (iv) Public Sector Management.
- You will gain exposure to great companies and organizations in the wider Maastricht region, exemplifying successful global business and management. This is facilitated by our international management mentorship program, the MBA Business Colloquium and work visits to regional companies and organizations.
Executive MBA Programs
The Executive MBA of Maastricht School of Management is an innovative and dynamic program designed for professionals with the ambition to grow into senior management and leadership positions. The design of the part-time Executive MBA program enables you to balance the pressures of work with study. To be completed in 24 months, the program includes conveniently paced lectures and classes conducted through a number of spread-out modules, minimizing the time that you need to spend away from work.
The programs will take place in the historical and beautiful city of Maastricht, a 2000-year old city where the Treaty of Maastricht that established the EU, was signed in 1992. This Univer-City is the intellectual center of the southern Netherlands. Strategically located in the dynamically growing EURegion, Maastricht is within 2-3 hours travel from important European cities such as Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris and Cologne.
The Executive MBA in Sports Management is an innovative and dynamic program designed for top-class sports players and professionals with the ambition to grow into senior management and leadership positions in sports management. During the Specialization Phase of the program participants are thoroughly immersed in understanding the key elements of managing sports businesses. Five in-depth courses prepare participants in the following areas:
- Sports marketing and sponsorship
- Event and sport facilities management
- High performance management in sports
- Legal issues, liabilities and ethics in sports
- Current issues in sports management.
Prepare yourself for smart leadership in the healthcare sector
This Executive MBA in Healthcare Management provides you with an in-depth understanding of international healthcare. You will acquire insights into healthcare policy, future trends and the impact of these trends on healthcare delivery. The program addresses healthcare quality management with an emphasis on patient-centered care. You will learn how to implement new technologies for more efficient and integrated healthcare and you will develop the skills to be financially in control without compromising on quality. The Executive MBA in Healthcare Management will introduce you to the foundation and core of management science. In the specialization phase of the program you are thoroughly immersed in understanding the key elements of managing healthcare organizations.
Four in-depth courses prepare participants in the following areas:
- Healthcare policy, systems and development trends
- Quality improvement and patient-centered healthcare
- E-Health and Big Data analytics
- Healthcare finance and control
Changing the future in business, your career and the environment
Leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship are synonymous with the modern manager. The challenge of being able to manage large international organizations, establishing new lines of business or starting up your own firm, while ensuring that the value you add to your organization also adds value to society, have become core goals of today’s contemporary manager.
In the specialization phase of the program you are thoroughly immersed in understanding the key elements of international business and sustainable development. Four in-depth courses prepare you in the following areas:
- Global economy
- Strategic Innovation Management
- International Human Resource Management
Founded in 1952, Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is one of the oldest and most international business schools in the Netherlands. MSM offers research-driven and internationally accredited MBA, MSc and MM degrees, as well as many shorter professional and executive courses. It is located in the beautiful historical city of Maastricht in the Netherlands – right in the heart of Europe. Around 1,000 students graduate every year from MSM’s programs, and MSM alumni occupy top positions in business, government and academia. MSM has been recognized for its innovativeness by the AMBA, and for its contribution to the internationalization of Dutch Higher Education, by Nuffic.
What is it like to study at MSM
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- For the full-time MBA: At least three or more years of relevant working experience, obtained after your bachelor’s degree
- For the Executive MBA: At least five or more years of relevant working experience, obtained after your bachelor’s degree
- Four, online leveling courses (Accounting, Finance, Statistics and Economics) are required to be satisfactorily completed after admission to the program, but prior to the start of the program. Alternatively, if you have completed the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a score of 600 or higher (or a GRE with an equivalent score), the leveling courses are waived.
- Non-native English speaking candidates and candidates whose previous education has been in a different language than English must submit evidence of English proficiency:
- TOEFL score: 88 internet based-test or 570 paper based test, or
- IELTS score: 6,5 academic test
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- A letter of motivation for why you want to pursue an MBA at MSM
- Personal résumé/ CV
- An interview (at the discretion of MSM).
Early Bird deadline
Application deadline non-EU residents
Application deadline EU residents
Start of the full-time MBA program
Start of the Executive MBA program
Check our website www.msm.nl for the exact application dates and start dates of the various programs.
Register your interest
Ms. Cathelijn Gilissen-Kruip
Admissions and Education Officer
+31 43 38 70 882
- Class size: 37
- International student percentage: 100
- Female percentage: 41
- Scholarships available: 59
- Course Fee: EUR 28500
- Accredited: AMBA
- Average age: 33
- Average years in work: 8
- Number of nationalities: 20
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.