Nanyang Professor Beats Harvard And Wharton To Win World's Best Teacher!
Nanyang Business School Professor Vijay Sethi clinches US$100,000 prize, after beating three other professors at live ‘teach-off’ in London
posted on: 04/09/2013 | No comment
MBA Interview Questions and Answers From Nanyang Business School Singapore
Two Nanyang MBAs share some of the questions they were asked at interview and how they responded!
posted on: 03/31/2013 | No comment
MBA Interview Questions And Answers
MBA interview questions and answers and strategies to tackle them from people who have done it succe…
posted on: 02/28/2013 | No comment
Must Attend B-school Events In 2013!
From a ski cup in the Alps to a big African careers fair, here are some of the events MBAs are looki…
posted on: 01/31/2013 | No comment
Best MBA Trips of 2012!
Some MBAs set aside up to US$10k to spend on travel during their degree, and being MBAs, they know h…
posted on: 12/20/2012 | 1 comment
Follow @The_NANYANG_MBA on Twitter
The various MBA programs on offer at Nanyang
The NANYANG MBA is an intensive international MBA that offers global perspective with an Asian focus. Join this challenging program that equips you with relevant and innovative business knowledge and skills from highly qualified faculty with relevant industry experience and select group of participants in a diverse and multi cultural environment, right at the gateway to Asia, Singapore. Experience a personal and professional transformation that will enable you to take on leadership roles- anywhere in the world.
The Nanyang-Waseda Double MBA is an exceptional one-year programme that combines the strengths of a top business school in Asia and a premier research and technology institution in Japan. With its dual focus in business and technology as well as management and innovation, this unique programme will profoundly prepare you for a leadership career in the thriving field of innovation and technology. Your learning will be recognised when you are awarded 2 Masters Degrees - The NANYANG MBA from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and the MBA specialising in management of technology from Waseda University, Japan.
About Nanyang Business School
The week includes seminars with senior government officials and prominent industry leaders, site visits and interaction with academic experts, as well as meetings with members of business associations and consulting professionals.
NANYANG is the only Singapore b-school with a place in the FT global rankings. The city-state has positioned itself as a regional hub for finance, research and innovation, and Nanyang’s analytical focus reflects this.
It’s part of Nanyang Technological University, Singapore’s flagship technology research university. Students can pursue joint degrees at Nanyang heavyweight partner schools around the world, including MIT, Switzerland’s St Gallen and Japan’s Waseda University.
Monocle magazine recently ranked Singapore among the "Top 20 Most Liveable Cities" in the world. Famed for its cuisine and tropical gardens, the city is a great jumping-off point to explore nearby countries including India, China, Vietnam and Thailand.<!--EndFragment-->
Sample Admissions Essay Questions
The NANYANG MBA Essay Questions:
- Briefly describe your involvement in any Social Responsibilty or Sustainable Development activities (150 words).
- What is the one thing in your professional life so far, that matters most to you? Explain why. (500 words)
- Immediately after graduation, in what role do you see yourself working? Why? How will your experiences help you achieve this goal? What skills or competencies would you like to obtain from The NANYANG MBA to help you achieve this goal? (600 words)
- Describe a time when you made a lasting impact on your organization or when you built/developed a team whose performance exceeded expectations. Tell us what you did and how you did it. Only describe experiences that have occured during the last three years. (300 words)
- Describe one problem in your current industry (or target industry after finishing your MBA) on which you hope to make a positive impact. Explain why this problem is meaningful to you and how will you promote efforts toward solving it. (600 words)
- Optional Is there any other information that you believe would help the MBA Admissions Committee better evaluate your application? (300 words)
The NANYANG MBA Application Deadlines
For the intake in August:
Round 1: 1 Oct - 31 Dec
Round 2: 1 Jan - 31 Mar
For more info on the application process for the NANYANG MBA click here
Get free information about Nanyang Business School
- FT Ranking: 32
- Economist Ranking: 69
- Applicants Per Year: 977
- Applicants admitted percentage: 16
- Class size: 177
- International student percentage: 83
- Female percentage: 27
- Course length (months): 16
- Employed Graduates % (after 3 months): 90
- Salary increase percentage: 129
- Average GMAT: 600
- Course Fee: USD 37,389
- Application Deadline: December (March)
- Accredited: AACSB EQUIS
- Cost per Application: USD 80
- Living Expenses: 14100
- Average age: 27
- Average years in work: 5
- Number of nationalities: 20
Nanyang MBA Clubs
If you can't find what you're looking for here try using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.