United States of America
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- I managed several projects involving multi-disciplinary teams of software engineers, statisticians, clinicians and database specialists to develop multiple ground breaking products
- As a Project Manager I managed the entire project life cycle from conceptualization to the delivery of the products. My role involved creating project plans and scheduling deliverables, tracking progress of the deliverables per the resources, reporting project status to upper management, managing project documentation, etc. In this position I reported to the General Manager, Director (IT) and Manager (PMO) during different time periods.
- Under the project Pyxis Advisor we developed a product to deliver clinical intelligence (patient alerts) at the patient point of care. It was a $700,000 project with over 6,000 man hours.
- At times I managed over 20 people in my team - I was the youngest professional in the team and the youngest Project Manager in our company. The project was delivered on-time and under-budget. The product went commercial in July 2010.
- Under one of the other projects I led and managed named MedMined Benchmarking, we developed a web-based software product to benchmark over 200 hospitals across US for performance on the basis of their hospital acquired infection rates.
- Delivered all projects on time and under budget
- Delivered high quality products
- At times I managed over 20 multi-disciplinary team members