BioEver since reading about the private equity investment model as a young management traineed in 2001, I have been developing relevant skills and obtained relevant experience to become an investment profesional at a leading global private equity firm.
Prior to commencing my M.B.A. at London Business School, I served the Nordic Private Equity industry for 3 years as a corporate finance advisor. In my latest position as Assistant Director, to which I was fast-tracked after less than 2 years, I originated multiple transactions, led deal teams and executed successful buy- and sell-side private auctions. Furthermore, my international senior management experiences from assisting the CFO at A.P.Moller-Maersk at an early age, have given me a hands-on understanding of value creation in successful global companies. In short I offer:
• A strong M&A acumen and an extensive private equity network in the Nordic region
• Proven financial modelling and valuation skills (built model for a €1.3bn senior loan raised in LBO transaction)
• Deal structuring and financing experience from milestone transactions (Scandlines)
• Wide industry knowledge (Shipping, retail, manufacturing, energy, fashion and luxury goods)
• A creativity and innovate approach to problem solving
- Studies at:
- London Business School
- Location in:
- London, United Kingdom
No work experiences added!
Not a member of any clubs