- A.T. KEARNEY MANAGEMENT CONSULTING – SÃO PAULO – BR - January 2006 – July 2010
- ASSOCIATE - March 2010 – July 2010
- Managed a process improvement project for an energy company in Brazil, by evaluating their processes, from maintenance to billing/collection. The project initiatives were presented to the steering committee with a cost reduction opportunity on over 25% and service quality improvement.
- Supervised the merger of four financial departments for an agribusiness company, developing new organizational chart, improving process flows, establishing SLAs/KPIs and covering the risks in project. Interacted with senior managers, reporting over 50% reduction on head count costs.
- Coordinated a sourcing assessment for one of the largest metal companies in Brazil, after an acquisition. Managed three categories, applying procurement best practices and developing the best strategy for each category. Presented 20% cost reduction opportunity.
- SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - January 2009 – March 2010
- Executed a telecom market trend analysis to identify the new objectives for the Brazilian telecom regulatory agency. Compared the economics and telecom data of many countries and created a solution to guarantee populations’ access to communications services.
- Led a process improvement on railroads and harbours operation for a big mining company in Brazil. Assessed process best practices to identify cost reduction opportunities. Responsible to develop a headcount software to estimate railroad workforce. The project reduced the original cost in 30%.
- BUSINESS ANALYST - January 2007 – December 2008
- Performed a market growth strategy for a global IT company. Identified technological trends and competitive market, diagnosed the more profitable industries and business models to focus on and developed and presented the business plan to the board.
- Conducted a global strategic sourcing project for a cosmetic company in Latin America, developing categories strategy, identifying new possible suppliers, conducting negotiations and pointing potentials operations’ risks. Opportunities in such categories achieved 25% on cost reduction.
- INTERN - January 2006 – December 2006
- Developed a market entry strategy project to a Brazilian IT company. Identified competitors providing off-shoring services for telecom industry, analysed growth opportunities that lead to the conclusion that telecom market was not attractive. The company selected other industry to serve.