University degree: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or similar disciplines. Students with a different academic background are required to complete a specific Pre-Programme.
Tests required: GMAT or GRE admission tests
Specific Languages tests:
- Internet-based TOEFL: 100+ points; IELTS: 7.0+;
- Cambridge: Certificate in Advanced English B+, Certificate of Proficiency in English C+
Languages fluency: Fluent in English. No knowledge of Spanish required for ESADE MSc Programmes in Management. CEMS MIM candidates should know at least two languages when selected into de programme (English + one of the CEMS languages) and the minimum exit requirement is an elementary level of any third language.
References: 2 letters of recommendation
Years of work experience: Professional experience not required, maximum two years full time.
Tuition Fees for 2020/21
* Application fees: €135
* Range of Tuition fees:
* €29,100 MSc in International Management, Marketing Management, Business Analytics and Innovation & Entrepreneurship (+ €12.750€ if the student applies for a double degree with CEMS)
* €31,100 MSc in Finance (+ €12.750€ if the student applies for a double degree with CEMS)
* €32,500 MSc in Global Strategic Management