In our BusinessBecause Cost of MBA Report 2022, we break down the total cost of MBA programs at the world’s top business schools, covering MBA tuition fees as well as living costs, healthcare, extra fees, and the cost of books and materials.
From our report you’ll find out how much an MBA at a top school such as Harvard, Stanford, or INSEAD will cost you; explore ways to finance your MBA and save money; and discover how to spot the hidden costs of the MBA.
- The average total cost of studying at one of the worlds top MBAs is $189,000.
- The cost of an MBA increased 6.3% from last year—this is largely due to the majority of US schools raising their tuition fees.
- NYU Stern has overtaken MIT Sloan as the worlds most expensive MBA, with a total cost of $246,506.
- CEIBS in Shanghai offers the most affordable MBA with a total cost of $84,500.
- Both Europe and Asia MBA fees appear to decrease but this is mainly due to the strengthening of the dollar.
From networking to large salary increases, there are numerous reasons to study an MBA so the rising costs should not put you off. With loans and the various scholarship opportunities offered there are also great options to save money during your MBA.
Learn also about our partner, Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, which is a top-ranked MBA located in the global city of Atlanta, Georgia.
Total cost of top MBA programs
Wharton MBA Cost: $237,136
Columbia MBA Cost: $230,408
Harvard MBA Cost: $225,528
INSEAD MBA Cost: $121,861 - $125,261 (FR-SG)
Northwestern:Kellogg MBA Cost: $218,220
Download our free BusinessBecause Cost of MBA Report 2022 to discover how we came to these numbers and find out more about the cost of pursuing an MBA at the world’s top business schools.