BusinessBecause is a trusted and respected source of information and inspiration for business school applicants, students and graduates from all over the world, supporting their academic journeys and career options.
- - Keep up to date with the latest business school news, programs, rankings, reports, and more.
- - Uncover the personal stories of business school students and graduates.
- - Discover what admissions departments at top business schools look for in a candidate.
- - Get practical resources and guidance to help you choose your target school, and assist you with your business school application, including advice on GMAT and GRE prep.
- - Find out what skills top employers are seeking.
- - Check out free handy guides and regularly updated videos and tutorials for practical, easy-to-follow tips.
BusinessBecause launched in late 2009 to connect business school applicants, students, employers and business schools around the world. Our aim was and remains to source people-focused stories and provide useful information on choosing the right business school and inspire future career routes.
In April 2018, BusinessBecause was acquired by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
Today, BusinessBecause is a leading online publisher dedicated to graduate management education via multimedia content, including articles, video, webinars and guides. We now have a monthly audience of over 220,000 as well as a significant following across social media – meaning we’re the fastest growing publication in the graduate management education industry.
Get in touch
To give feedback, find out more about how we work with business schools, or to pitch a story idea to the editor, please email: email@example.com