You will also be joined by other high-flying international MBA applicants, for a one-week experience of living in China – and a chance to see the CEIBS MBA program in action.
Deciding where to begin an MBA is an important decision, and this is a unique opportunity for CEIBS to show you what it can offer. The Summer Boot Camp is the most direct way to experience MBA life and get a true understanding of the MBA Program.
It will expose you to the CEIBS MBA curriculum, with some of their most distinguished professors, as well as giving you the chance to dive right into Shanghai life and Chinese business.
CEIBS is one of the top-twenty MBA Ranking programs in the world and was named as the number-one b-school in China by Bloomberg Business Week.
CEIBS has an extensive network; there are currently 13,000 alumni across 58 countries worldwide, in addition to being partnered with 40 top b-schools around the world.
To enter the competition, please answer the following essay question:
"How will the Rise of China and Asia affect your life and career in the next decade?"
Competition Terms And Conditions:
- The competition is open to candidates between the ages of 21-35, who currently hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates MUST be considering pursuing an MBA and have a minimum of one year's work experience.
- Submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on the 20th of March 2014.
- All entrants must provide an email address. The email address you provide will be our primary means of communication with the entrant.
- All entries must be submitted in English. Only one entry can be submitted per person. Once you submit your entry, no further changes can be made to the entry even if there is time remaining until the end of the competition.
* Ticket valued at $1,500 USD