Studying a Master in Management degree could be your gateway into a rewarding career in business. As a generalist degree, you’ll learn the core fundamentals of business from finance and accounting to strategy and marketing.
You’ll also get the chance to gain real-world experience through internships, group consulting projects, and business case competitions. Experiences such as these will help set you apart in today’s competitive business world.
Our BusinessBecause Master in Management Guide 2024 will help you decide if studying a MiM degree should your next career move. You’ll find insights from students about the experience, advice for deciding where in the world to study, career inspiration, and insider advice from admissions experts for your application.
We’ve also rounded-up the best Master in Management programs to apply for in 2024.
Key MiM stats:
- → 79% of corporate recruiters planned to hire MiM grads in 2022
- → The Financial Times 100 top-ranked programs have an average of 49% international students in their MiM cohorts
- → 79% of GenZ prospective students go to business school to enrich their personal lives and develop potential
- → $82,758 is the average salary three years after MiM graduation
- → 50% is the average salary increase MiM graduates can expect
The world’s best Master in Management programs
Download our guide to find a list of the world’s best Master in Management programs in 2023, complete with a breakdown of their tuition fees, average graduate salaries, class profiles, and rankings according to QS and the Financial Times.