Britain’s students have just bagged their A-level results and many will be pondering which university to go to.
With tuition fees on the rise, return on investment is an essential consideration. Emolument, a salary benchmarking site, ranked the top 30 European schools with the highest paid graduates. And while Swiss schools claim the top-four spots, there’s a strong showing for the UK’s universities.
Emolument analysed the salaries plus bonuses of 5,622 alumni with 5-10 years’ work experience who graduated from a European university with a bachelor or master degree.
Here’s the seven UK business schools that will give you five-figure salaries. (Scroll down).
7. Warwick Business School — £69,000
6. Cass Business School — £70,000
5. Imperial College Business School — £75,000
4. Oxford Saïd Business School — £82,000
3. Cambridge Judge Business School — £82,000
2. London School of Economics — £85,000
1. London Business School — £102,000