The MBA program is a high-level training in management, launched by ESA since its foundation in 1996. It is the ideal program to help students master the language and tools of management, develop entrepreneurial skills, achieve their business plans, meet the new challenges of the labor market that has become extremely competitive, and go international.
Within the MBA curriculum at ESA Business School, an emphasis on Entrepreneurship courses and tools will be offered through certain modules and seminars. It can enable students to play a role in the economic development of the country by initiating and implementing a start-up business or by being innovative within the organization they work for, for better performance and actions taken.
- The program extends over 16 months.
- Courses are held on a week-on, week-off basis, from Monday to Friday from 5h00 pm. to 9h00 pm
- The 3 Entrepreneurship seminars are delivered Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 09h00 am till 06h00 pm
- An international seminar of 5 days is held in Paris every year.
TWO INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMAS
- The MBA from ESA Business School
- The DESM (Diplôme d'Études Supérieures en Management) from ESCP Europe
Powered by Froala Editor
Sorry we have no stories about this school yet, please try searching for other schools using the search box at the top or check out the news section for hundreds of b-school stories.