IE Brown Executive MBA
IE Business School and Brown University have forged a unique alliance to offer a joint Executive MBA degree that goes beyond the boundaries of traditional business education. Anchored in the values and strengths of both institutions, the IE Brown Executive MBA integrates innovative management skills with the human sciences and practical business studies. The 15-month curriculum is designed for executives who seek to inspire those around them and disrupt the future of business.
Brown University, located in Providence, Rhode Island, is one of the most highly esteemed universities in the U.S and a member of the Ivy League. Its outstanding programs in undergraduate, graduate, and medical education are characterized by a distinctive academic philosophy, a world-class faculty, and a tradition of innovative and rigorous multidisciplinary study. Brown graduates hold leadership positions across the globe in industry, politics and society.
IE Business School is consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in the world. Since its founding in 1973 as an independent, post-graduate institution, it has earned a reputation as an innovative, entrepreneurial school that has transformed management education with practice-oriented programs, the incorporation of the humanities into business training, and the use of learning methodologies combining online and face-to-face interactions.
Graduates will receive one diploma awarded by both institutions and will enjoy full alumni status from both IE Business School and Brown University.
The IE Brown Executive MBA is designed for experienced professionals with 10 or more years of work experience that includes a minimum of 3 years of experience in a management role. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate professional achievements, leadership potential, and a record of academic excellence.
3 personal statements/essays
2 professional letters of recommendation
Virtual or in-person interview
GMAT is not required
- Program Length: 15 months
- Executive Format: Online learning with 5 face-to-face sessions
- Tuition Fee: USD 135,000
- Next Intake Begins: March 2019
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission
- Face-to-Face Sessions: Providence, Rhode Island; Madrid, Spain; Cape Town, South Africa (in aggregate 7.5 weeks).
- Class size: 40
- Average age: 39
- Average years of professional experience: 14
- Number of nationalities represented: 15
- Male/Female ratio: 60%/40%
- Number of languages spoken: 19
- Student academic backgrounds include: 32% humanities, 31% business & economics, 37% science & engineering