University of Liverpool School of Management
2845 Undergraduate students, 702 Taught Postgraduate students, 97 Research Postgraduates.
Online programmes in partnership with Laureate Online Education.
163 academic and research staff.
- Designing and implementing strategy
- Using the power of data analysis to anticipate, rather than follow
- Building and investing in teams and allocating organisational resources
- Innovating in processes, platforms and culture
- Navigating the politics of power
- Leading with presence and authenticity.
The MBA programme achieved Tier 1 Status in CEO Magazine’s 2022 Global MBA Rankings.
The MSc Sports Business and Management and the Football Industries MBA (FIMBA) both appear in the top 25 in the SportBusiness Postgraduate Course Rankings for 2021.MSc Finance appears in top 55 Financial Times ranking 2022.
- AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS Accredited
- An internationally renowned Russell Group university
- More than 1100 Taught Postgraduate students at the Management School
- More than 220 academic and research staff