Studying a Master in Management could be your gateway into a rewarding career in business. As a generalist degree, you’ll learn the core fundamentals of strategy, finance, and accounting to prepare you to take on any industry.
For those who already have a clear direction of their future, some Master in Management programs also allow you to specialize, tailoring your MiM journey towards a social impact career, or a career in tech or marketing—it’s up to you!
Our BusinessBecause Master in Management Guide 2023 will help you decide if a Master in Management is right for you.
Find out everything you need to know from what your cohort will look like, what you can expect from the MiM experience, answers to the most frequently asked MiM questions, your hassle-free application checklist, and top tips from admissions experts for your application.
You’ll also find out the best Master in Management programs around the world to apply for.
Key MiM Stats:
- - 88% of corporate recruiters planned to hire MiM grads in 2022
- - The Financial Times 100 top-ranked programs have an average of 48% female students in their MiM cohorts
- - 77% of prospective business master’s students feel learning about diversity and equality is important
- - The most affordable Master in Management program is offered at St. Gallen costing $4,600 for domestic students
- - 85% of Master in Management programs are offered in Europe
The world's best Master in Management programs
Download our guide to find a list of the world's best Master in Management programs in 2023, complete with a breakdown of their tuition fees, average graduate salaries, class profiles, and rankings according to QS and the Financial Times.
Read our BusinessBecause Master in Management Guide 2023 to find out everything you need to know about applying for a MiM in 2023.