Thanks to the close connection with the RWTH Aachen University, the RWTH International Academy as its subsidiary, can draw from the University’s whole scope of subjects. It thereby conceives scientifically sound and practice oriented programmes that are also in sync with market demands. These close ties to labs, research facilities, and testing centres make our continuing education an exceptional experience.
RWTH International Academy
RWTH Aachen University is the largest university of technology in Germany and stands as a worldwide centre for cutting-edge research and academic training that relates to real-world conditions, particularly in engineering and natural sciences. For such reasons, the RWTH has occupied a leading position in the German Collegiate Ranking System for years: for its leading reputation with prominent enterprises, its academic reputation and its high research success with an emphasis on real-life applications.
RWTH Aachen University
We provide thoroughly English-taught continuing education at RWTH Aachen University in Germany, with the scientific lead of highly qualified university professors and scientists.
- Your trainers are technology experts of the RWTH Aachen University with a scientific and didactic background as well as a broad experience from industrial projects.
- Course contents are directly applicable to the challenges in your companies, enabling you to develop and employ your own 4.0 strategies.
- A strong focus lies on networking and communication amongst participants and lecturers.
- You will receive an official RWTH Aachen University certificate which shows both course contents and course aims.
Our Professional Education Certificate Courses are constructed to further your career and give you the opportunity to see daily challenges from a different perspective and discuss them with fellow participants and professional lecturers from RWTH Aachen University. You will profit from the excellent didactic skills of your lecturers and be able to enlarge your personal and business network.
The RWTH Aachen University is one of Germany's Universities of Excellence. It is a place where the future of our industrialized world is thought out. The University is proving to be a hotspot with increasing international recognition where innovative answers to global challenges are developed.
The RWTH Aachen University's success in Germany's Excellence Initiative reflects its outstanding reputation for research and education in science, technology, and engineering fields.
RWTH Aachen University secures top places in university rankings every year:
- In 2015, the university was particularly successful in the field of mechanical engineering, which was ranked place 12 worldwide and the best German university within this subject. Source: QS World University Ranking by Subject.
- RWTH Aachen University is the university with the most alloted research funding in engineering. Source: German Research Foundation (DFG).
- With 260 institutes in nine faculties, the RWTH Aachen University is one of Europe's premier educational and research institution.
- There are currently 43,721 students enrolled in 152 courses of study. Education at the RWTH Aachen is application oriented, resulting in its graduates becoming young professionals and leaders that are highly sought after in the economy.
- The RWTH Aachen University receives the most third party research funding in engineering out of all German universities. Source: German Research Foundation (DFG).