Zhejiang University School of Management
Global MBA Program (full-time)
ZJU full-time MBA program is designed to cultivate future leaders with a global perspective, innovative capability, entrepreneurial spirit, and social responsibility. The program is in line with “Business Plus”- a unique model put forward by ZJU MBA, incorporating management theories, pioneering technology and cultural awareness into the curriculum in light of global digitalization and artificial intelligence. The program seeks to enhance your practical skills through Action Learning, innovation and entrepreneurship projects and internship opportunities.
School of Management Zhejiang University
The School of Management at Zhejiang University (ZJU-SOM) is a leading business school and pioneer in management education in China. Hangzhou is a pivotal hub for entrepreneurship both nationally and internationally. Underpinned by the region’s thriving private economy, ZJU-SOM boasts unrivalled connectivity with industry, ensuring our uniquely outstanding capabilities in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Currently, we have more than 3,500 degree-seeking students in bachelor, master, MBA, EMBA, MPAcc and PhD programs. Besides, we provide executive training to individuals and organizations through Executive Education in discovering best business practices and disseminating knowledge to our various stakeholders.
International Students need to apply through Zhejiang University International College: http://isinfosys.zju.edu.cn/recruit/login.shtml
- A photocopy of passport biographic page.
- Highest degree certificates (photocopy of original document or notarized copies) Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study, which must be original documents or notarized copies. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Photocopies of English proficiency certificates (TOEFL or IELTS; Not required for English native speakers and applicants hold degree delivered in English).
- Personal statement in English. No less than 1500 words.
- GMAT/GRE accepted
- Two recommendation letters in English with the referrer’s business card/contact phone number and email address.
For more details, please refer to: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/admissionsen/2022/1020/c68989a2649406/page.html
Once application documents are submitted, the Admissions Committee will shortlist the candidates for the interview. Overseas candidates will be interviewed either by phone or video conference.
An interview invitation will be sent to the email provided in the application.
(Early applications are encouraged, as offer of admission will be made on a first-come basis to qualified candidates.)