In our BusinessBecause Cost of MBA Report 2023, we break down the total cost of MBA programs at the world’s top business schools, covering MBA tuition fees as well as living costs, healthcare, extra fees, and the cost of books and materials.
From our latest report you’ll find out how much an MBA at a top school such as Harvard, Stanford, or INSEAD will cost you; explore ways to finance your MBA and save money; and discover how to spot the hidden costs of the MBA.
- The average total cost of studying at one of the world’s top MBAs is $202,200.
- The cost of an MBA increased 7% from last year—this is largely due to the majority of US schools raising their tuition fees.
- Columbia has overtaken NYU Stern as the world’s most expensive MBA, with a total cost of $247,163.
- CEIBS in Shanghai offers the most affordable MBA with a total cost of $80,111.
- When considered in dollar terms, CEIBS was the only MBA to decrease their fees in 2023.
-Dartmouth Tuck was the only MBA program to freeze tuition fees in 2023.
From MBA networking to large salary increases, there are numerous reasons to study an MBA so the rising costs should not put you off. With loans and the various scholarship opportunities offered there are also great options to save money during your MBA.
Learn also about our partner, the University of Washington’s Foster School of Business, which is a top-ranked MBA located in Seattle, Washington, and is among one of the most affordable US MBA programs in our list.
Total cost of top MBA programs
Columbia MBA Cost: $247,163
Berkeley Haas MBA Cost: $247,016
NYU Stern MBA Cost: $245,620
Dartmouth Tuck MBA Cost: $241,897
Wharton MBA Cost: $240,084
INSEAD MBA Cost (France campus): $137,593
Download our free BusinessBecause Cost of MBA Report 2023 to discover everything you need to know about MBA costs at the world’s top business schools, with tips on MBA scholarships and increasing your MBA ROI.