HKUST Business School
The Leading Global Business School in Asia
The HKUST MBA has been ranked as a Global Top 20 MBA Program for 12 consecutive years, and also the No.1 MBA Program in Asia for 6 times in 10 years by the Financial Times.
Unparalleled International Experience
With more than 90% non-local students representing close to 20 nationalities
Rise up to the Asian Century
Hong Kong lies at the heart of Asia where “East meets West”. More than 80% of our graduates find career placements in the region and find themselves well-placed to navigate the Asian century.
A wide selection of 70+ electives based on six career tracks, your academic knowledge will be complemented by credit-bearing practicums and professional career activities that will give you an unparalleled edge.
- FT Ranking: 14
- FT Ranking Global MBA: 18
- Class Size: 110
- International Student Percentage: 90
- Scholarships Available: Merit Scholarships
- Course Length: 12 or 16
- Salary Increase Percentage: 114
- Average Gmat: 700
- Course Fee: USD 75,300
- Application Deadline: 1st – Nov 7, 2018 (Wed); 2nd – Jan 9, 2019 (Wed); 3rd – Mar 13, 2019 (Wed)
- Accredited: AACSB EQUIS
- Average Age: 25-33
- Average Work Years: 8-Mar
- Nationalities Count: 30