The Aston MBA is an intensive programme designed for professionals who are ready to take their careers to the next level - a transformational programme for managers who want to accelerate their thinking, career, and potential.
- Aston Business School at Aston University is consistently recognised by the world’s most prominent rankings as being at the forefront of business education.
- Triple accredited - Aston is part of an elite group of Business Schools worldwide with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
- The Aston MBA is one of the world’s top MBAs (Tier 1) in CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking 2019.
- The Aston Online MBA is ranked 12th in the world by CEO Magazine and top 20 in the world by QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2019.
- Business and Management studies at Aston are ranked in the world’s top 100 in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
More than an MBA
The Aston MBA puts business principles into practice. You will learn by putting business principles into practice, solving real-world business challenges. You will engage in live consultancy projects, engaging with high level brands, workshops, speaker sessions, and live projects. Your final module is a flexible self-directed activity which you will negotiate with your programme director.
Assessment: You will be assessed by simulated and live project activity as you demonstrate your innovative and strategic thinking. Your final module is a flexible module with a key leadership focus, negotiated by you.
The Aston Edge: You will develop key professional development skills through The Aston Edge, the Aston personal leadership development programme which runs throughout the MBA.
Networking: A range of events and activities will enable you to grow your networks to build professional business relationships.
Career support: Receive comprehensive career management support from Aston’s dedicated MBA careers consultant.
The Aston MBA programmes:
Part-time Executive MBA
Executive Apprenticeship MBA
Management of Manufacturing MBA
Healthcare management MBA
Find out more about the Aston MBA
A transformational MBA for managers who want to accelerate their thinking, career and potential.
- The Aston Full-Time MBA is an intensive 12-month programme that will open your mind to the latest business skills, tools and thinking necessary to become an effective global manager in the 21st Century.
- Intake: October
- Duration: 12 months
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning and 30-40 hours in class per module
- Requirements: Compulsory study week at another top European Business School
This option allows busy business professionals to fit their MBA studies around other work and life commitments. All elements of the programme can be completed in your free time, using virtual classroom materials.
- Intake: October and January
- Duration: 27 months
- Modules: Two modules per term followed by a six-month business project
- Teaching: 100 hours of learning per module
- Requirements: Virtual (online) induction.
- Residential: July each year, at Aston in the first year, with a partner institution in the second year.
Gain the insight to move your career forward and the edge needed to succeed in a competitive world.
Study at one of the top one per cent of business schools worldwide with triple accreditation from AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Benefit from Aston’s world-leading research in international business and our global network of corporate connections.
Study anytime, anywhere with a choice of flexible pathways.
Get value for money – our full-time MBA was ranked 1st in the UK and 2nd in the world for return on investment by The Economist (good-value MBAs 2014)