The ESADE EMBA experience: a unique and prestigious education
Deciding to go for the Esade Executive MBA is deciding to study and learn at an institution with over fifty years of experience whose characteristic hallmarks have set it apart since its foundation.
The Executive MBA at Esade is a demanding, academically rigorous programme designed to strengthen your leadership and management skills which combines education in Barcelona or Madrid with study periods at prestigious universities abroad.
Our goal? That your Executive MBA translates into a vital and qualitative change in your professional career.
Earning your Executive MBA from ESADE means participating in one of the best existing programmes today at one of the best business schools in the world: ESADE is among the top ten business schools in the world according to the leading rankings, and its name has become synonymous with excellence and quality.
The Executive MBA is a 20-month programme that takes place over four separate phases:
- PHASE 1. AWARENESS. Discover the trends, the big picture and the key elements that are transforming the world – and build the selfawareness to become a better leader.
- PHASE 2. BUILD. Learn the frameworks and tools that will help you to define new and innovative value propositions.
- PHASE 3. CONNECT. Understand the key components of business ecosystems and how they work together.
- PHASE 4. DECIDE. Gain further in-depth knowledge in the areas that interest you most, plus international experience (International Exchange)
The G Factor
The EMBA includes four journeys that cover all subjects throughout the programme. They focus on developing specific skills that will allow you to add value and stand out as a manager.
- Guiding: Leadership Development: Reflect, learn and act with increased self-knowledge in order to become a better leader.
- General management skills: Develop essential soft skills including negotiation, influence management and communication.
- Growth mindset: Learn to see growth opportunities and leverage your creativity and innovation skills.
- Global perspective: Learn abroad how firms operate in different cultures through our Study Tours (3 mandatory + 1 optional) and Electives Abroad (intensive executive courses) in partnership with 15 universities-
Average age: 34
Average work years: 10
2nd Executive MBA in Diversity, QS 2021
3rd Best MBA in Europe for Educational Experience, The Economist 2021
6th Executive MBA in Employer Reputation, QS 2021
9th Best Executive MBA Worldwide, QS 2021
Tweets by @esadeexed
Follow @esadeexed on TwitterTweets by @esadeexed