TRIUM Global Executive MBA
The TRIUM Global Executive MBA is one of the world's leading degree programs for global leaders jointly issued by New York University Stern School of Business, London School of Economics and Political Science, and HEC Paris School of Management.
TRIUM is designed for senior executives at a global corporation or in a company/business planning to expand into global markets. The program focuses on the challenges senior managers face in the global marketplace.
- Minimum 10 years of professional work experience
- Global/International responsibilities
- Exceptional professional track record with senior management experience preferred
- Written essays
- Employment history (CV/Resume)
- Letters of recommendation
- University transcript(s)
- Non-native speakers of English should possess an English proficiency qualification such as TOEFL or IELTS taken within the last two years
- GMAT or GRE for candidates with less than 15 years of work experience (taken within the last 5 years)
UPCOMING APPLICATION DEADLINE
- November 1st 2019, January 15th 2020, March 15th 2020, May 15th 2020, July 1st 2020 (for September 2020 start)
- US $185,150 (includes tuition, lodging for the Silicon Valley and Shanghai modules, lunch and group dinners, required books and materials)