Established in 1819, ESCP Europe
is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Europe's true European Identity enables the provision of a unique style of cross-cultural business education and a Global Perspective on international management issues.
Through a combination of innovative pedagogy, cross-campus programmes and a research-active faculty, ESCP Europe is an essential contributor to the development of the transnational management culture so essential in today’s global business environment.
A world-class academic qualification
In today’s fast-changing business environment, there are increasing demands for business leaders who are international, digital, and effective. The Master in Management is designed to develop the skills needed to analyse complex strategic and operational management issues within a global context.
This two-year, full-time general management Master programme provides the opportunity to study in up to four countries, with options ranging from ESCP Europe's own six European campuses to our more than 100 partners worldwide.
- Ranked 5th worldwide by the Financial Times
- A two-year, full-time general management programme with specialisations
- An integrated intercultural programme curriculum:
- Taught across the 6 ESCP Europe campuses
- Exchange and double-degree offerings with 120 partner universities worldwide
- Five seminars, including Start@Europe, held at the European Parliament
- A springboard to a high-level professional career
- Excellent employment rates at 98% employed within 3 months of graduation
- At least two integrated internships/work placements
- The option of gap years and apprenticeships for workplace experience