ESCP Europe Masters
A world-class academic qualification
In today’s fast-changing business environment, there are increasing demands for business leaders who are international, digital, and effective. The Master in Management is designed to develop the skills needed to analyse complex strategic and operational management issues within a global context.
This two-year, full-time general management Master programme provides the opportunity to study in up to four countries, with options ranging from ESCP Europe's own six European campuses to our more than 100 partners worldwide.
- Ranked 5th worldwide by the Financial Times
- A two-year, full-time general management programme with specialisations
- An integrated intercultural programme curriculum:
- Taught across the 6 ESCP Europe campuses
- Exchange and double-degree offerings with 120 partner universities worldwide
- Five seminars, including Start@Europe, held at the European Parliament
- A springboard to a high-level professional career
- Excellent employment rates at 98% employed within 3 months of graduation
- At least two integrated internships/work placements
- The option of gap years and apprenticeships for workplace experience