At Nyenrode you will shape your career from day one by applying solid academic knowledge into real-life business situations. Our Full-time MBA program is designed to reflect the way businesses operate and consists of the following core elements: the Fundamentals of Business Management, Business Practices and European Immersion Modules, Elective Courses, Meet the CEO sessions and a Personal Leadership Development Journey. Together they provide you with the building blocks to transform your career and leadership impact.
• Program designed around integrated business practices and in-company projects.
• An MBA uniquely focused on Europe: European Immersion Program embedded in each business practice which contains of two-day company visits to Prague, Bologna, Madrid, Copenhagen, and Valencia.
• Program ranked #32 in Europe according to Financial Times Ranking 2019.
• Unique study facilities located in a historic building located in the heart of Amsterdam.
• Personal attention provided by a dedicated team of faculty and staff.
• In-depth knowledge on fundamentals of business and management.
• Practical application of academic theory with present company cases.
• Strong connection with the Dutch and European business community.
• Personal Leadership Development Journey focused on authentic leadership.
• Start date: september 2020. Student body
• Class size: 35 students.
• Average age: 31 years.
• Men/Women ratio: 58% male / 42% female.
• Nationalities: 17. • Work experience: 6 years. Investment
Nyenrode's Executive MBA is a two-year program. As a manager, leader or entrepreneur you choose to participate because you want to develop yourself to the best leader you can be. Our Executive MBA program helps you to boost your leadership impact throughout your Personal Leadership Development Journey, the main theme of the program. The program consists of intensive one-week modules, of which seven take place at Nyenrode's campus and three abroad. You study and work with a group of like-minded professionals to broaden your views on business, management and leadership, and you will discover new things about yourself; about your qualities, your passions, your style, and your personality.
• Two-year Executive MBA with a bootcamp structure: 1 week modules every 2 months.
• International view on business & management and personal leadership development.
• Study at our partner universities in China, South Africa and the United States.
• Clear vision on the future of business and your role therein
• Strong bond with your fellow participants and an ambitious network
• Combine your MBA with your work and personal life.
• Start date: May 2020. Student body
• Class size: 35 students.
• Average age: 34 years.
• Men/women ratio: 71% male / 52% female.
• Work experience: 11,8 years.
Tuition fee: € 47,000.
Application fee: € 100.
Including: tuition, books, accommodation in the Netherlands and abroad, meals during modules in the Netherlands, some meals during international modules.
Excluding: international flights and any required visas.
Are you a young professional looking for more than just an academic Master? Our full-time management master offers a unique combination of academic business knowledge, practical relevance and personal development. You have the opportunity to shape your own development. You can choose one of two locations and one of three tracks of your interest. Become part of the Nyenrode network and start your career with one step ahead.
• Academic Master in 16 months (including Pre-Master)
• Focus on your growth and personal development.
• Choose one of three tracks: Digital Business & Innovation, Financial Management and Global Business.
• Choose your location: Breukelen or Amsterdam.
• Practical relevance and personal development parallel to the Master program
• Visit companies abroad during the Global Immersion Program.
• Start date: August 2020.
• Class size: 160 students.
• Nationalities: 25.
• Men/women ratio: 64% male / 36% female.
• Background: 70% University of Applied Sciences, 30% Research University.
• Tuition fee: € 29.250.
• Application & Admission’s test fee: € 0 before 1 April, € 500 after 1 April.
• Extension of thesis (optional): € 2,075.
• Breukelen approx. € 350 per month.
• Amsterdam approx. € 800 per month.
• Books and travel costs for Global Immersion program are not included.
Do you have the ambition to play a leading role in tomorrow's business world? Then our three-year full-time
academic Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BScBA) could be for you! Our intensive program is
aimed at your leadership development. Our bachelor offers a unique combination of academic business
knowledge, practical relevance, and personal development. At Nyenrode Business University you will be
challenged to advance your analytical and leadership skills while developing your character. Choose between
our two unique locations located in both Amsterdam and Breukelen with each providing a distinctive
• Academic Bachelor in three years (BScBA).
• Personal attention through Small groups.
• Focus on your personal and leadership development.
• International experience through the exchange program.
• Choose your location: Amsterdam or Breukelen.
• Build a network and friends for life.
• Sports to build character.
• Start date: August 2020.
• Yearly tuition fee: 19.950 euro
• Application fee: 275 euro
• Accommodation: in Breukelen approx. 320 euro per month, in Amsterdam approx. 800 euro per month.
Nyenrode Business Universiteit works on a sustainable future by stimulating its students and participants to grow into responsible leaders, by offering them a combination of academic theory, practical relevance and personal development. At Nyenrode, students learn to debate, convince and translate theory into practice. Nyenrode is the only private university in the Netherlands, founded in 1946 by business and for business and located on two iconic locations: Breukelen and Amsterdam. Nyenrode offers intensive academic education as well as short-term and longer-term programs in the fields of business, management, accountancy, controlling, and fiscal law.
A Bridge To Your Future
Nyenrode will organise tutorial sessions for students interested in learning Dutch
130 faculty members, the majority are producing research papers and teaching
Kasteel Nijenrode was built in 1275 by Knight Gerard Splinter van Ruwiel
The name 'Nyenrode' literally means 'newly' (Nyen-) 'developed ground' (-rode)